Martes, Enero 17, 2012

Reminiscing The Past

     It's now year 2012,many of us learned new things and learned from the mistakes we made last year.Third grading period is coming to an end again,and the days that I want to be with my friends is becoming lesser and lesser.We are about to graduate,saying goodbye is hard because we've been seeing each other for almost everyday for almost 4 years now.
     Tags is still our lesson,well its ICT.Tags for the background and the link tags.Even though I'm not writing notes my mind remembers each and every tag we used and their uses.This quarter,what I like the most is creating a webpage.I have learned many things in creating a webpage.I like the advanced softwares I used,one is the Photoshop CS5.1
    In learning this different tags,someday I can use it for my studies for the projects in college.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento